Wednesday, 3 August 2011

K-Box & Bowling session after school 020811
















Had a great time today after school, went to K-Box with Abi , Alex, Min & Sun. Initially I'm quite shocked when alex really appeared & said that his joining us, I only thought that in his text to min, he is only like say say nia but somehow he really appeared haha. *Which is quite a pleasant surprise*.

First we took the circle line, & went to kallang leisure park we decided to have lunch at Nihon Mura Japanese restaurant. Then we went to K-Box from 2 plus till 6, I think somehow alex looks damn entertained by me, abi , sun & min. But I think he should receive more shock rather than entertainment uh, overall is really a great experience & not to say lots of laughter is being obtained hahaXD After that we go around for a short walk first before we decide to go for bowling, is super out of nowhere haha, we had just a round of game & I'm happy to say that I WIN alex haha, but I know luh is just his warming up, so I got the chance to win him-.- I shouted yamapi at min, when it is her turn to throw the ball haha, seriously I really thought it will help sio, but turns out it does not really helps haha.

After the game is already 7 plus, hmm good times really fly fast uh but is really a great time. We decided to go old airport road to have a budget & good dinner, alex volunteered to walk us there, although he is like going home for dinner?? The walk is quite a lot of funny parts, *too much/long to update here*. Anw by the time we reach old airport road is already 8 plus & worse thing is ALL THE STALLS ARE CLOSED, really omg we din know what happen sio ended up we took a small bus ride, & went back to paya lebar and we decided to have arnold's chicken. It is one of the famous food center there, & we parted ways with alex there but there comes another round of waiting hais, but we managed to get our seats quite fast, & we had a great chicken feast before all of us parted ways & head for home.

Today is really a great day spent, & I shall let the pictures to round up this post, thanks to min for all the uploading:)

No comments: