Did I hit maximum? I don't know this question myself also, I never feel so annoyed before in my current life. Is not only the projects and the up-coming exams that is pressing down, all the other things that I have to come across although they say life give you shit, and I know that this is not the worse yet but I'm really really tired.
I don't like to show or let people know because I know I'm not the only one out there who is feeling really fucked up & stress, there are people out there who are even worse than me I prefer to ask people to cheer up & jiayous because I hope things will really turn out fine. Sometimes I even think when I'm asking people to cheer up, when I'm cheering other people I'm thinking am I really feeling this way towards myself too?
I know I'm not happy myself & I keep provoke my family, I just want to do my things alone but I know living under one roof needs to think in the shoes of other people, but I'm really sorry mum & family, I'm really tired I knew I shouldn't treat this place like a venting ground, but this is the only place, where I'm really sheltered. I tend to abuse this place, and treat it like shit I'll really try to change and I'll be better is a promise:)
No matter how awful, fucked up, annoyed I feel I'll keep it to myself because nobody deserve to endure the shit that you are going through, I believe in not affecting other people with your foul mood after this post I'll try and be better and I'll turn my snapping rope into a tight one once again:)

No comments:
Post a Comment