Sunday, 31 July 2011

Updates


As usual busy with school projects and trying to study & prepare for the final exams for this sem, it have been a while since I'm back from Sarawak made new friends from IES, IEU & IEV. The experience was great & I guess I'll never forget about it although I have to work really hard, but the fun times will forever be remembered.

After that incident 2 years ago I thought I'm going to be numb forever, but somehow he broke this numbness & I just enjoy talking to him. I'm currently in this hao gan stage & I just enjoy talking to him nothing more. But somehow I just don't feel the numbness when I'm talking to him but I'm not going to think more, I think I'll even avoid more but I know that is not going to be a positive outcome, thus I'm not going to dwell in it for long I hope it will just fade away as time goes by.

Recently I have this hope that I could fly to any island with a small resort, & go cycling, watch the sunset, fishing(I wish to try) even diving(even though I don't know how to swim). Maybe is because of Sarawak trip that makes me even more looking forward to travel & I love water & sea, but is ironic that I don't know how to swim right? Hope next year april comes faster, so I can start working part-time & earn enough to not only bring my grandparents to Beijing, but also enough for me to go travelling to the small island. But the only thing that is making me hope that time will go slower is because of IET, is so fast that 1 year have passed I'll miss everyone as my classmates.

Will just update till here then, I don't know to feel positive about 2nd paragraph or not shall see how things goes than, but is just a thing that is happening that I can't deny it's existence, I'm starting to can't wait to see a sunset already, shall post a picture on that:)

No comments: