Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Umizaru:)




Today's gonna post about umizaru, a Japanese movie about their Japan coast guard, and espically the main lead Daisuke Senzaki. I have been watching this movie from the 1st season up to now which they are airing the 3rd season already.

I learnt a lot from this movie, about life love friendship & even leadership, I see how Daisuke Senzaki faced all his troubles, form the death of his closest training friend in season 1, to a rocky relationship with the female lead Kanna Senzaki (who became his wife in season 3). The horror when he discover that she is on board the wrecked ship, that he is suppose to help in the rescue mission in season 2, which he came back safely even when he is trapped inside the ship. Also progressing into season 3, when both Senzaki & Kanna is married and even having a new born son, but he faces more trouble when an accident at the giant natural gas plant Regalia occurs. He is set on a rescue mission once again, this time being trapped again with a new diver he have to face the option as he is facing an explosion. All these shows how he made it and not only to come back to Kanna & their son safely, but also 4 lives hanging with him.

I really love this move as it really inspire me a lot, and it really pulls me up a lot when I'm feeling really upset, I'm gonna post up pictures of umizaru 3 enjoy and I hope I get the chance to watch the drama soon.

No comments: