Monday, 9 May 2011

Happy Mother's Day:)




Been busy this few weeks, so don't really have much time to update my blog, espically when Yfa flew to Denmark, I have more work to do man.

Okay back to today's topic, time flies & is already may of 2011 and today is mother's day;D I just want to say in my letter to mum:

Dear mummy, although we think differently, and we happen to have conflicts and argue overtime, but actually I understand that you want me to be well, and have the best in life. Is just that I refuse to admit and I feel that what I'm doing is not wrong too, but anyway happy mother's day to you and I'm happy that you like the present that me & Jie get for you. Due to our tight budget, we can only combine presents for both your birthday & mother's day.

Happy Mother's Day to you and love you much much XD

No comments: