Saturday, 28 May 2011

Singapore Arts Festival 2011






















Went for Singapore Arts Festival on the 24th & 25th, is quite an enjoyable experience for me as I worked with my good friends & classmates. Been so busy that I can only blog about this now, anyway here goes:)

I really learn't a lot through my experience in the arts festival, when I'm doing the job that I never imagine that I will ever do like seriously. A arts festival in-charge talked to us, which I found out that he is previously a I.T.E student himself. He makes me understand that events is not really what I thought it was, everything have to be done by you and you must be responsible enough, even the shity jobs in peoples eyes, you have to pick it up & really learn how to do everything yourself.

I have a better understanding and new lookout towards events, but I'm still keen into either the funeral or wedding section of events planning. But funeral is the section that I'm more keen as compared to wedding, but the future route is still long and I can't really say anything yet, I guess I'll have to see how the future have in store for me then.

Anyway, had a blast at arts festival I'll upload some pictures to share:)

No comments: