Sunday, 25 November 2012

Gathering






Just a little update about this week, some happy moments of my life i guess? :) As the title states, had a gathering with my awesome I.T.E clique although vick can't make it:( Thanks to Sean who organise the BBQ, which save us a lot of trouble as we all are busy, even though he is himself, thank you for sparing out your time to help us with this. Also Sean who did the marination of some of the meat, it taste delicious and it takes a lot of your effort too thank you :)

Had a good time taking snap shots and also talking about life, this and that words just can't describe how happy i am when i am with you guys. I love you all from the bottom of my heart, best 2 years i had in I.T.E and great bunch of friends i ever known.

FINALLY, I LOVE YOU GUYS <3 MEET UP MORE^^

No comments: