Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Out with Mu Lan & Yu Xin





Had a shopping trip with mu lan & yu xin today, was supposed to meet them at 12 but i overslept & was late. Sorry guys=( I guess i'm too tired that's why i can't seem to wake up.

Took the train to bugis & i had a quick lunch takoyaki with ice-cream milktea, then accompany mu lan & yu xin for their new year clothes shopping trip. I got myself a new nail polish colour, nail buffer & also a pink monkey t-shit, I don't know why i brought pink but it's not very pinkish and i loved it alot=) Head over to orchard after the shopping trip & i must say mu lan & yu xin brought quite a number of items haha=) Shopped around and of course buying of even more stuff, finally we all are too tired ended up taking 105 back to jurong east & change to 333 to head home.

I missed the times where only 3 of us went out and called as taozii again, i know the name sounds stupid luh but is part of my memories & they are all my best friends=) Shall post till here & upload some pics till then=)

No comments: