





Today could be stated as a fun day...
Met min at bishan mrt at 1 & we walked to school together to collect our F1 uniforms & stuff, saw sean, viktoria, farah, alex, jaeden & marilyn working for the collection of F1 uniform. After collecting went to disturb them around, had a great time with them after that went for lunch with min & py. Went to buy KOI for them never buy 5 KOI together in my life before honestly it was quite heavy when I'm carrying it back haha. Stayed with them till 5 playing around & as usual joking around too^^
Went to kallang leisure park to look for mum, small & 3rd aunt, joined them for K for an hour singing all those old songs with them is somehow quite enjoyable. Went for sabu sabu with them for dinner, yet another good meal for the week haha so blame no one but me, if i grew fat after this holiday hehe. But I'm still happy when both my aunt told me that I slimmed down, although I think is because they never see me for too long haha but nevertheless, it still made my day haha. Had a really awesome dinner with my aunts & mum, although it make my aunt had a hole in her pocket but she say is worth it. Thank you small aunt for everything<3
That's all for today fruitful day I must say & yea some other reasons that make me happy too, shall blog up to here gonna post some pictures of the sabu sabu^^

No comments:
Post a Comment