Wednesday, 14 September 2011

K-box & Bedok 85^^













Met up with the girls yesterday for K-Box session, & stanley joined us for dinner at bedok 85 in the evening.

Had a blast at K-Box with min & py as usual we are high-ing over all sorts of songs, and of course not forgetting the head-banging session with yamapi's one in a million song. It can be said as our way of distress after the four days of hell for exams?? Met stanley at 7 for dinner at bedok 85, finally got a chance to eat there after so long, although I'm full & bloated ttm but I'm really contented. We had satay, lala, stingray, barchormee, chicken wing, fried oyster omelette, rice, sugarcane juice & 3 packs of durians. After that we went back to bedok point to drink gongcha and had a small chit-chat session.

Anyway we really had a fun day yesterday, I shall let the pictures do the talking=)

No comments: