

















I'm blogging about this show today, is a show recommended by my friend at first I'm sort of blur of what's happening inside the drama, like which prince is which prince uh, what's wrong uh and blah blah blah. So at first when I listen to my friend who told me about this drama I'm not really keen, and soon I totally forget about it. But is just so happen that one day, I'm surfing the net and I happen to come across this drama and when I read it, I know that is the drama that my friend recommended it to me. Out of curiosity I pressed the 1st episode and started watching it, and I'm hooked onto it immediately is just so hilarious and I set to watch it daily.
This drama is about a girl who belong to our era, and her family owns a antique shop which is maintained by a guy who loved her a lot, and took care of her and her mum espically since her dad passed away when she's still young. But she does not return the feelings for this guy and on their engagement day, she went after a drawing of a qing dynasty lady who looked like her, and she passed through time and went back into the qing dynasty. Down there she went in the palace and became a palace maid, and she met her Idol the 4th prince who will later become the 5th emperor of the qing dynasty. She also met the 8th prince who is always against her in the palace, but actually he loves her deeply, and also a good friend who is actually the spy for the 4th prince that she is in love with in the first place, but in the end she fell in love and married the 8th prince who have always been there for her. This story is a bit like metor garden but is a different concept and it shows, that through this going back into the past how she learn to cherish a lot of things and not forgetting funny things that happened between her and the royalties.
I shall post some pictures from the drama, all credits goes to google and 宫锁心玉's facebook page. Is really a nice drama full of laughter and love, it is really a stress reviler for me throughout this period of my studies.
ENJOY THE DRAMA & THE PHOTOS XD

No comments:
Post a Comment