Tuesday, 22 March 2011

还珠格格













Feel like posting about this drama, which have been accompanying me for quite a lot of my time during the holidays, even after 14 years.

This drama was my childhood memory, the 1st drama was filmed in 1997 and the 2nd one in 1999. I was only 4 when the first one was filmed and 6 during the second one, but i remembered it aired when i was in primary school. It was on the 7pm slot and i remembered, i was always rushing home after school to watch it. Xiao Yan Zi (Vicky Zhao) Yong Qi (Alec Su) became my favorite and my first idol, I really liked both of them a lot and when i see how sweet both of them were.

This drama have been with me through my childhood and is still my fav show up till now, both Xiao Yan Zi & Yong Qi makes me dream of a love like them when I'm only like in primary school. It may sounds a bit ridiculous, but i'm really so believed that there is love like them and i remembered, collecting their stickers and always pestering my mum, to buy me their pictures card when i went out with her.

I really thank Qiong Yao the writer of this story, it was really a big big effort for her to create such a wonderful and loving story, espically in the Qing dynasty one of my favourite. She made the story and allow a lot of people to dream of such a forbidden love inside the forbidden city, and she showcase the one and only love between a male and a female, which is very rare and hard to find, typically when man used to have a lot of wives at that period of time.

I feel really happy & grateful for this drama, the sweetness of love and the funny parts of idioms and poems recited by Xiao Yan Zi. I will really buy the books and VCD if i have the chance, and keep this wonderful childhood memory of mine. I'm putting up a few of the pictures, which I found on the net, all credit from google, espically my first idol couple, Vicky Zhao & Alec Su.

No comments: