Okay today i learn how to see other's love life through poker cards, how cool is that OMG haha and i notice that the person you are thinking of, could only be seen on the first test and the upcoming ones won't be as accurate and you must be thinking of him/her throughout the whole process. I am still quite new but i am getting a hands on it and it is fun haha:) I did 3 test on different ppl and the results are suprising, but 90% is true man i have a shocked of my life. Oh well i must continue to see if all that results are true or not:)
Okay so holidays ended and school offically started and i feel that i not only have a busy holiday but also a busy school schedule. I guess that all events students are all like that barhx, you need more exposure and to have more experience b4 ppl are willing to hire you. In the events industry, is hard for newbeeis to start off but once everything gets on well, ppl will recognize your talent and planning skills, and things will get better.
I wanted to open my own cafe so i plan to take up courses next year learning how to be a barista:) i hope i will have a chance to work in startbucks and have a chance to understand how they work and learn well from them. I will work hard de jiayous:)

No comments:
Post a Comment