I holiday mood le haha today last day of school, trying to endure finish lifeskills the three hours without killling myself haha...
Don't know why, getting more and more pissed off when i think abt going to school, even i have my own click of friends, i still feel that it is very weird to go school and i hate it... But i still have two years more to endure finish the course b4 i get my cert and move on to poly hais... I can only blame myself for doing badly in my O-levels so i have to suffer now... But i still have min abi jm stanley they all so i will undure finish my course and be more cheerful when i go school hais...
I feel that i am changing compared to the past me... I changed since my O-level results were out... I really dun mean to change but i have to endure hais... I just feel that it is not me man i think too highly of myself i keep telling myself, no matter how lousy you are, you will still have a poly to get in de dun worry lah... But it turned out to be different feeling so regertfully now, i should have worked doublely hard and make sure i pass my math hais... No point in saying all these now right? Guess i have to move on with my life and endure finish the 2 years hais...
I start to feel diff for some things hope that time will move on fast and by the time i reach half a year to one year i will not feel the diff le... For now guess i just have to try avoid it and not to get so close barhx... I am always ending up hurting myself so i have learnt my lesson this time to stay away as far as possible...
Saturday, 12 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment