Sunday, 16 May 2010

Why is it so hard to be a loner? Sometimes i just needed to be alone, is tat so hard? Oh well who says time passes by very fast? Everyday is a like a torture to me man......

I am not joking when i say i am struggling, i am still looking for the piece of wood in the vast ocean, for me to hold onto and make sure that i will be save..... but i still can't find it anywhere nearby, people say i am easy to get along with... But am i? I feel tat this is not the way man, i wanna to blend it, but i ended up being bounced out once and again...... Now every weekday is just like a plain torture to me...... Is hard to face it man but i have no choice at all...... Who ask me to end up like tat kast year? I have no one to blame but myself seriously......

Now i cannot do anything but to pray hard tat two years will passby in a blink of an eye and everything will end soon also i have a chance to leave..........

No comments: